Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Canvas 2 fill modes for artwork

AKWeb
Aspirant

Canvas 2 fill modes for artwork

Can anyone get the fill mode options to work on the Meural Canvas 2? I mean for the artwork, not for personal photos? I've been told by Support that the options don't work for artwork, but the example the Meural app uses to illustrate the modes is a piece of artwork, not a photo. One of the reasons I purchased this was because it would allow me to have the option of viewing artwork as it was originally created.

Model: MC327| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Canvas 2 fill modes for artwork

Hello AKWeb, 

I noticed you had a previous post regarding this. I'd like for our support team to reach out for further assistance. If you wish to be contacted, may you send me a private message with your email, phone, and serial number.

Thanks.

Christian 

Message 2 of 3
AKWeb
Aspirant

Re: Canvas 2 fill modes for artwork

Hello Christian,

Thank you for responding to my question. I am currently engaged in an ongoing email and phone discussion with Netgear Support. It's been gping on for almost 3 months, with no success. The latest I have heard is that the Meural Canvas 2 is incapable of displaying artwork in anything other than a 16:9 aspect ratio. This seems ridiculous since my personal photos will display in other aspect ratios, and the Meural app even gives an example of a peice of artwork displaying in different aspect ratios in the 3 fill modes other than "Auto", i.e. "Contain", "As is", and "Stretch". I'm trying to find out if any other Meural Canvas users are able to display artwork (not personal photos) in its original aspect ratio, which is almost never exactly 16:9, the way the artist intended. If not, Meural is being very dishonest in their advertising.

Model: MC327| Meural Canvas II
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays