Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Comparison of Meural Canvas l and Canvas ll

Nerka
Aspirant

Comparison of Meural Canvas l and Canvas ll

Is the MC227 essentially as "good" and "easy to use" as the MC327?  I am thinking of buying the older MC227 Canvas rather than the MC327 Canvas ll because the older version is less expensive.  I want to use the Canvas to upload my wildlife and underwater photographs, then show the images in a location without wifi.  Is the ease of uploading of images and quality of images essentially the same for the old and newer Canvases?  I have looked at the spec sheet and they are nearly the same except for the ethernet connection on the newer Canvas.  FYI, I have the relatively new 15 inch model and it works well after a bit of reading on how to develop and use the playlist.   Thoughts?

@

Model: MC227| Meural Canvas, MC327| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 4
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Comparison of Meural Canvas l and Canvas ll

Hi Nerka,

I understand you are interested in purchasing a new Meural Canvas but you are conflicted between the MC227 and the MC327. 

Please navigate to the link below to see all the differences between the original Meural Canvas and Meural Canvas 2:

https://kb.netgear.com/000061262/What-are-the-differences-between-the-original-Meural-Canvas-and-Meu...

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!!

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

Message 2 of 4
Nerka
Aspirant

Thanks Kevin:  The specification sheet shows that the Canvas and Canvas ll frames are very similar (except for ethernet connection).  I am asking whether there is a difference in the reliability, display quality, and ease of use when uploading photographs or switching playlists. 

Model: MC227| Meural Canvas, MC327| Meural Canvas II
Message 3 of 4
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi Nerka,

All the attributes of the Meural have been updated in the Meural Canvas II. The Meural Canvas II is an overall better device that has improved reliability, and ease of use when uploading photographs or switching playlists. 

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays