Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: Delete Meural Uploads

SoundmanArt
Apprentice

Delete Meural Uploads

I have about 5000 images currently uploaded to my Meural account.  I want to delete them and start over again with smaller image sizes since I've run out of storage space.  But apparently, the only way to delete the photos is 1 at a time.

Does anyone else have a solution for deleting all of them at the same time?

Thanks.

Art

Message 1 of 7
NG_Team
NETGEAR Moderator

Currently there is no way for the end user to do batch deletions, but if you want all of the images in your account removed you can email us at netgearteam@netgear.com with your account name and your request, and we can send it to the Meural Team to process the deletions for you.

Regards,

Meural Team

Message 2 of 7
hankferd
Initiate

I first requested my uploads be batch deleted via email as suggested in early May. It is two months later and still no reply. The software needs to have an option for us to batch delete all files easily. I also don't understand if pictures in Playlists have to also be in "uploads" or are they stored in the micro SD card on Meural???

Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II
Message 3 of 7
MediaproducerCH
Initiate

I have an  hard time to belive that it shall not be possible to do a mass deletion of uploaded pictures  by the app or the my.meural website ...

Please  build in this function in the next release. This must be basic functionality. If not, you'll make life of the users quite painful.

Thanks  & regards

Model: MC327| Meural Canvas II
Message 4 of 7
AaronbCA
Initiate

Bumping this up. A much needed feature!

@MediaproducerCH wrote:

I have an  hard time to belive that it shall not be possible to do a mass deletion of uploaded pictures  by the app or the my.meural website ...

Please  build in this function in the next release. This must be basic functionality. If not, you'll make life of the users quite painful.

Thanks  & regards

Message 5 of 7
NSBMJ
Tutor

I uploaded some images to my canvas as a joke...pictures I don't want to keep on the canvas.  But now they don't show up on my list of uploads...but they are still on my canvas.  So now I occasionally get to see a picture of my feet up on my desk at my office and I have no way to delete it.  And Meural support has refused to help since my support has expired.  I wouldn't need support if the software wasn't so buggy.  I feel like Meural has gone down hill when it was acquired by NetGear.  😞 

A batch delete would be helpful for sure.

Message 6 of 7
mixmastermichae
Initiate

the users NEED to be able to select and delete many photos at once on my.meural.com. - also need the options to select multiple images and move them to a playlist. 

Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II
Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 38 kudos
  • 7 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays