Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: Delete pictures on Canvas II MC327?

WolfgangLeiste
Aspirant

Delete pictures on Canvas II MC327?

The canvas still shows the content of two older photo albums which does not exist any more neither in the app nor the web-version nor the photo app on my smartphone. They seems to be in the local memory of the canvas. New installation oft he canvas and new installation of the app didn’t solve the problem.

How can they be deleted?  

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello WolfgangLeiste,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

I understand that you have photos stored in the local memory of your Meural Canvas that you would like to remove. 

Please factory reset your Meural Canvas to remove these photos from your local memory. 

Please navigate to the link below for instructions on how to successfully factory reset your Meural Canvas:

https://kb.netgear.com/000061371/How-do-I-reset-my-Meural-Canvas-back-to-factory-default-settings

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello WolfgangLeiste,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

I understand that you have photos stored in the local memory of your Meural Canvas that you would like to remove. 

Please factory reset your Meural Canvas to remove these photos from your local memory. 

Please navigate to the link below for instructions on how to successfully factory reset your Meural Canvas:

https://kb.netgear.com/000061371/How-do-I-reset-my-Meural-Canvas-back-to-factory-default-settings

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

Message 2 of 3
WolfgangLeiste
Aspirant

Thank you very much, this solved my problem. It's now working properly.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays