Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Downloading from the Meural Library

Sweekley
Tutor

Downloading from the Meural Library

Today when browsing in the Meural library of which I am a member, I wasn't given the option to upload the art work to my own library.  Did this recently change?  I loved making my own playlists compiled from the library.

Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
ChristineT
Admin

Re: Downloading from the Meural Library

Hello Meural Community,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! @Degasiado, you're right! We released a fix today for the Meural App. When I went to the iOS app store and searched for Meural, it didn't show me an update for the app was available. Upon further investigation, I followed the steps below and was able to then instantly install the update and the option to add to playlist was there.

1. Click on Canvas icon from the Meural app 
  2. Click Help & Support
  3. Click Product Support (Under OTHERS)
  4. Click Downloads
  5. Click Meural App (Android) or Meural App (IOS) and click Download
  6. You will be redirected to the respective store where the botton should now say Update

Please be sure to let us know if these steps resolve the issue or not.

Best,

ChristineT

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7

All Replies
Degasiado
Aspirant

I have the same issue. cannot add art to playlist when browsing or in the discovery page. I do see the option to add to library when selecting art already in a library. Wondering if this is an issue on my end or with the app?
Message 2 of 7
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Sweekley,

I understand you would like to upload photos from the Meural playlist to your personal playlist to create a customized playlist of your favorite pieces of art. 

Uploading artwork from the Meural playlist to your personal playlist can be done by doing the following:

1. https://my.meural.netgear.com/ then sign in. 

2. Right-click the playlist the select add to playlist

3. You will then be able to add it to the playlist of your choice. 

Thank you for sharing this issue, we will share the idea with the product manager for their consideration.

Best,

Kevin

Community Team 

Message 3 of 7
Sweekley
Tutor

Your method works for my own photos.  However, I was trying to "upload" and add a Meural Library piece to my library.  I pay for the annual membership.  As early as last month, when I browsed the library I was given the option to upload the piece to my own playlist.  Now that option no longer appears on a Meural Library piece. 

Message 4 of 7
Sweekley
Tutor

Are you saying I can't do this any longer from the App?  That is what I have always used.

Message 5 of 7
Degasiado
Aspirant

It has been fixed in the latest software.
Message 6 of 7
ChristineT
Admin

Hello Meural Community,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! @Degasiado, you're right! We released a fix today for the Meural App. When I went to the iOS app store and searched for Meural, it didn't show me an update for the app was available. Upon further investigation, I followed the steps below and was able to then instantly install the update and the option to add to playlist was there.

1. Click on Canvas icon from the Meural app 
  2. Click Help & Support
  3. Click Product Support (Under OTHERS)
  4. Click Downloads
  5. Click Meural App (Android) or Meural App (IOS) and click Download
  6. You will be redirected to the respective store where the botton should now say Update

Please be sure to let us know if these steps resolve the issue or not.

Best,

ChristineT

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays