Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Just doesn't do what it's supposed to do!!

Millie56
Tutor

Just doesn't do what it's supposed to do!!

What a heap of crap this thing is! I would sell it but I don't want to pass such a heap of $%*£ onto some other poor mug.

For the price it's disgusting.

Limited support, the only help you get from NETGEAR is how to hang the stupid thing on the wall - no tecnical assistance whatsoever.

Four things that I currently can't resolve:

1. Image will keep updating and judging from the response I got to my last thread I am not alone with this problem.

2. Cannot set the schedule - it worked once then after I reset the wi-fi it stopped working. I've tried setting the schedule both outside the times I want it to work and inside the times and before anyone asks - No 'Sleep when room is dark' is not selected.

3. Doesn't play the images I want it to play. I can choose my own images, a Channel, a random selection it just play's what it likes.

4. When you reset a router to get your wi-fi re-generated you don't have to go around setting up Laptops, PC's your TV, mobile phone and any other smart devices so why does this expensive device need to be re-set every time?

Wise up NETGEAR, if I don't get these problems resolved I'm using the above text to paste into every single review I can find about this useless product.

Model: MC327| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 3
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Just doesn't do what it's supposed to do!!

Hi @Millie56, looks like you've tried out a couple of things already. We'd like to help out in finding a resolution to the issues that you are encountering with your Meural. Please check your inbox for us to endorse you over to the support team.

Dexter

Message 2 of 3
unnamedny
Guide

Re: Just doesn't do what it's supposed to do!!

I do not have same issued which you do, however I feel fairly similar to about this product. I'm still within the return period so I'm not sure if I will return it or not. What bugs me is storage space on the device. Once I run out of it I will need to spend hours cleaning up my cloud space and playlists. I might keep it for a year or so and then eBay it, hopefully new Meural comes out (or competition catches up) with more space and better functionality. Unfortunately there are pretty much no alternatives available on the market for this product and Netgear is probably using it to their advantage.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays