Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: MC315 Meural WiFI Photo Frame, Remote Web interface

t_g_s
Aspirant

MC315 Meural WiFI Photo Frame, Remote Web interface

Most of my photos are from cameras, not phones.  Can I upload photos directly to the MC315 (Meural WiFi Photo Frame) from a PC using the Remote Web interface?

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
TC_in_Montana
Virtuoso

@t_g_s 

Just happened to look at this forum and saw your post.   Sorry it has taken 10 days for someone to answer your question.

You can log in via the web at my.meural.netgear.com and sign in using your Netgear account (what you used when you registered your device).    Once you log in, click on your initials at the top right of the screen and you should be able to upload pictures from your PC to your account, create a playlist, and send them to your Meural WiFi Photo Frame.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
plemans
Guru

In my android app, I can link albums. And one of those albums can be my camera folder from my phone. I don't use that option because I don't want all of my photos on there. So I usually just set a picture playlist and add the photos I want to the playlist. 

Message 2 of 4
TC_in_Montana
Virtuoso

@t_g_s 

Just happened to look at this forum and saw your post.   Sorry it has taken 10 days for someone to answer your question.

You can log in via the web at my.meural.netgear.com and sign in using your Netgear account (what you used when you registered your device).    Once you log in, click on your initials at the top right of the screen and you should be able to upload pictures from your PC to your account, create a playlist, and send them to your Meural WiFi Photo Frame.

Message 3 of 4
t_g_s
Aspirant

@TC_in_Montana 

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  That is exactly what I was looking for. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays