Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: Make sure to advise friends not to buy this - no way to get membership code or even LOGIN

ewfgew
Tutor

Make sure to advise friends not to buy this - no way to get membership code or even LOGIN

The product itself - sure, nice - but if you have ANY, and I do mean, ANY kind of issue -

1) app not working
2) login not working
3) membership not active/working
4) ANYTHING

You can forget TRUE support or any assistance from Meural - some of the worst run-arounds/lack of assistance you'll ever experience. 

ANYONE know a way to have customer service actually fix login issues? To actually have them turn on your membership that you paid for or give you some "membership code"?? These are the simplest things to fix, but IT'S, BEEN. WEEKS.

Horrible purchase

Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 6
NG_Team
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Make sure to advise friends not to buy this - no way to get membership code or even LOGIN

If you are having problems with your login and membership code, we wantto make sure you get this fixed so you can enjoy your Meural.  Please email us a description of your issues along with any support case number you have to netgearteam@netgear.com, and we will be happy to work with you.

Regards,

Meural Team

Message 2 of 6
Patrickx
Initiate

I too have exactly the same advice, I've contacted support many times for help and they are NEVER able to help.  I don't think they even try.

It's almost amazing how bad they are.  The hardware is very nice, but the subscription plan only worked for the first year even though I've paid for a second year.  It has never been activated in the app or website.  (Even though it shows active on the netgear website).

I have two of these and used to tell people how great they are, now I tell people not to waste their money and that I wish I didn't buy them.  Netgear support doesn't care.  They just cut and paste useless instructions from whatever script seems remotely related.

Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 3 of 6
ewfgew
Tutor

Thanks for your reply - I'm going to try to let as many people know as possible...I have a close contact who does tech reviews on YouTube and I'm going to try to lobby him to do a warning review on this product. I have all the bad customer service interaction to share with him - it's truly absurd and bad IT and customer service!

Message 4 of 6
Gnoid
Initiate

Same problem.

They charge your card, but don't produce any kind of membership.

Message 5 of 6
Notorious
Star

I went through several phone calls and three support tickets before I could access my paid account.  Only got results after posting an advisory @MeetMeural on Twitter in which I expressed my displeasure.  I am an artist and was going to advise my collectors to purchase one.  That could have meant hundreds of sales for Meurals.  No more.  Too bad for such a good looking display.  Sadly, there is lots of sizzle and very little steak

No bulk deletions; you have to delete things one at a time! Moronic.

SD card use and managemt sucks so badly that it is near-useless. Exasperating.

Can't preview videos. Silly.

Gifs preview, but do not display.  Big Bug.

No bulk moving images to playlists.  Brain dead.

No transition effects. Less than artful.

Factory reset requires either very long arms or two people.  Stooopid.

So I'm back in the hunt for a good looking, affordable display that is easy to use and made and supported by a company that gives a rat's rear.

Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays