Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Meural Canvas 2 Schedule "Turn On" not working

Ovecarleone
Aspirant

Meural Canvas 2 Schedule "Turn On" not working

Hello Community

I got a new Meural Canvas and I may have a little issue. I set a schedule for the canvas to turn on at 06.00 PM and turn off at 11.30 PM. Now, the turning off part works fine but it doesn't turn automatically on. I have to press the power button a few seconds and wait until it turns on (it takes a few seconds until the "meural" screen shows up and after that the picture appears).

Am I doing something wrong? Did I forget to change an option? The "turn off when dark" ain't active so this can't be the issue.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Model: MC327| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Ovecarleone
Aspirant

Re: Meural Canvas 2 Schedule "Turn On" not working

Hi Kevin

Thank you for your reply. AS I wrote, the "Auto-Adjust Brightness" and " Sleep When Room Is Dark" ain't the problem.

I found the solution myself. It was the power mode. It was default set that after 4 hours the system wouldn't go to sleep but rather would shut down completely. After switching the power mode to sleep after 4 hours the schedule works fine.

But thank you for your help anyway.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Ovecarleone, 

I understand that you are having issues with the Wake feature on the Meural Canvas 2.

Please follow the instructions below:

1. Open the Meural Application

2. Navigate to Meural settings

3. Turn off "Auto-Adjust Brightness" and " Sleep When Room Is Dark"

4. Then set the Scheduler for your desired times. 

Please keep us informed on your progression with this issue!

Best,

Kevin 

Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Ovecarleone
Aspirant

Hi Kevin

Thank you for your reply. AS I wrote, the "Auto-Adjust Brightness" and " Sleep When Room Is Dark" ain't the problem.

I found the solution myself. It was the power mode. It was default set that after 4 hours the system wouldn't go to sleep but rather would shut down completely. After switching the power mode to sleep after 4 hours the schedule works fine.

But thank you for your help anyway.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays