Meural Canvas II - is the a maximum numper of my own photos I can have in a slideshow?

TomInOslo
Follower

Meural Canvas II - is the a maximum numper of my own photos I can have in a slideshow?

Hi.  I consider buying Canvas II, but before doing so I need to know if the WiFi connection will allow me to have slideshows of a large number (many thousands) of my own photos (sized dowrn to the screen resolution).  Are there maximum number of photos in the web interphase.  I use Nixplay today, and is has limitations where i have to manually change albums from time to time.

Appreciate any advice.

Best regards

Tom

Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Meural Canvas II - is the a maximum numper of my own photos I can have in a slideshow?

Hello TomInOslo,

We suggest that you contact our Pre Sales team to better assist you with your inquiry. Please see our Support page: http://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx Select "Get answers about NETGEAR products before I buy" They will be able to assist you in answering your questions. 

Regards,

Christian 

Message 2 of 3
unnamedny
Tutor

Re: Meural Canvas II - is the a maximum numper of my own photos I can have in a slideshow?

Whatever many thousands you can fit on 4gb of internal space it will show. You can also use SD card and you can fit many more images there, however you can not control SD card from app, use scheduler or move images between cloud/internal storage and SD card.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 6E