Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Meural Canvas II playlists not working

psptktn
Follower

Meural Canvas II playlists not working

Hi all, 

I just bought meural canvas ii. I have a problem with showing playslist on my canvas. 

Canvas will play the sampler playlist (the one it came preloaded) without any problem. If i create a playlist on my own, adding artwork from canvas library into the playlist, canvas will not display it and will only play recent items. 

If I add my own photos to the playlist and also add photos from the canvas library to the same playlist (free art work from the canvas library - i dont have a subscription), canvas will play the playlist but will only display my own photos but not the art works that were added from canvas library.

It has no problems showing my albums.

I am also not able to create scheduled programme suign playlists. I will only play on schedule if I use album rathern than playslist. 

Does anyone have an idea how to fix playlist problem and get canvas to display whole playlist? Is it possible that playlists would only work if I have active membership?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Meural Canvas II playlists not working

Hello psptktn,

If you recently purchased the device I would recommend contacting our support team as newly purchased devices are provided with 90 days of complimentary support. You may open a ticket by registering your device using the link below. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays