Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Meural Canvas One (mc227) unplugging from Swivel Mount mcas327

mhiran1
Aspirant

Meural Canvas One (mc227) unplugging from Swivel Mount mcas327

Hi, I'm having a problem with rotating my Meural Canvas One (mc227) - it keeps unplugging from Swivel Mount mcas327.  Some of the instructions of the MCAS327 mentions removing the back plate on the Canvas, but mine does not have a removeable plate which leads me to believe that the mc227 isn't compatible w/ the mcas327.  When I bought the mc227 off the Netgear website, the suggested swivel mount was the mcas327 so maybe there's soemthing else I'm doing wrong?  

Any insights would be appreciated!

Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 1 of 8
mhiran1
Aspirant

Re: Meural Canvas One (mc227) unplugging from Swivel Mount mcas327

bumping to the top - would love to hear from someone who knows!  

Message 2 of 8
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello mhiran1, 

Are you still experiencing issues with the swivel mount? 

Christian 

Message 3 of 8
mhiran1
Aspirant

Yes the swivel mount that Netgear suggested I buy is not compatible with my Meural. When you swivel the screen it pulls out the power cord. I've had to stop swiveling the Meural because of this.
Message 4 of 8
svetaketu
Luminary

Hi @mhiran1,

The swivel mount is only "partially" compatible because of the issue you have mentioned. 

Other users have complained about this in the past and have suggested some tweaks to make it work properly. https://i.imgur.com/KXTMciD.jpg 

Here's the link of the Reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/meural/comments/gg4m7d/meural_ii_keeps_unplugging_from_the_back/ 

Hope this helps.

Message 5 of 8
mhiran1
Aspirant

Kind of lame that you even ask this question, particularly after 2 weeks have gone by from when this was originally posted.  I mean no one else answered the question so why didn't you just put the answer in your post instead of asking me to ask the question again?  

Message 6 of 8
mhiran1
Aspirant

That definitely does help, thank you very much for reaching out!  I'll go through those links you posted and see if I can get this figured out.  Hopefully the moderators take the time to read this too because they obviously don't know... 

Message 7 of 8
mhiran1
Aspirant

So I think the posts that you refer to have to do with the Meural II, but I have the Meural One mc227.  When I bought this item from the Netgear site, they told me to buy the mcas327 swivel mount.  I think this is the wrong swivel mount for the mc227.  I found some older ones on ebay - I've ordered one and hopefully that works.  Of course this was the last one they had so hopefully if this works, I can source another one of these from somewhere else.  

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays