Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Meural Canvas Power Button

activemind
Initiate

Meural Canvas Power Button

I have a question in regard to the power button.  Because this canvas is the only canvas I have seen thus far, so I have nothing to compare it with.  The button has no feedback in terms of a clicking sound or some kind of indicator that I know I have pressed the button.  It basically doesn't do anything and no touch response whatsoever.  So I don't know whether I have pressed it or not.  I know it does work and I was wondering whether I'm getting a faulty device where the power button is defective or that's how it is.  It has to be one of the worse design if it doesn't provide any sort of feedback on press.

Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: Meural Canvas Power Button

Not sure what version you have. My MC315 has a tactile feel to the on/off button. but thats just the version I have. I can't compare to other versions

Message 2 of 4
activemind
Initiate

Thanks!  I would expect some kind of feed back when you press the power button as you commented.  I have version MC321 but I do not feel anything.  The power button is hard, no clicks or anything.  I just got it couple of days ago.  I love the frame but still running into a number of issues like the frame not recognizing the SD card which is annoying.

Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

Not sure on that version. If its working it could be designed like that. 

the sd card is a frequent issue I've seen on here. It has to be in a certain format and then setup with specific folders. 

https://kb.netgear.com/000060777/Can-I-use-a-memory-card-with-my-Meural

https://kb.netgear.com/000064426/How-do-I-add-images-or-videos-to-a-memory-card-for-my-Meural

And I've seen a few people post with certain cards that don't work that well. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays