Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Meural Canvas - You do not have permission to perform this action.

JudoMC
Follower

Meural Canvas - You do not have permission to perform this action.

We recently bought a Meural Canvas II for our home and one for a relatives house.  My wife and I wanted to see how a shared playlist might work so we each made an account and I had the frame added in my profile.  I created a playlist and invited her to it.  At first things seemed fine, we could both add items to the playlist, but then I wanted to crop a photo that she had added and the edit option was not present.  Also if I clicked on "Send to Canvas" I recieve the error message "You do not have permission to perform this action."

This makes sharing family photos with others difficult to manage.  If my account owns the playlist I should have control over the items in that playlist.  If I have invited someone else to a list it would be nice to be able to make them either an equal partner (control over edit/send to) or a contributer (edit their own submissions).

I really think some improvments need to be made here.  Everything else about the canvas product has been great so far.

Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Meural Canvas - You do not have permission to perform this action.

Hello JudoMC,

If you recently purchased the device I would recommend contacting our support team as newly purchased devices are provided with 90 days of complimentary support. You may open a ticket by registering your device using the link below. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays