Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Meural MC227 Won’t power on

Carter2021
Initiate

Meural MC227 Won’t power on

My Meural device will not stay powered on. When I hit the power button I get the meural display screen then it goes black. I’ve tried to reset the device and I tried a different plug with no luck.
Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 1 of 6
Carter2021
Initiate

Re: Meural MC227 Won’t power on

When I open the back panel a red indicator light is on the motherboard (D13). Is the power adaptor the problem or the motherboard need to be replaced? 

Message 2 of 6
Peruggia
Aspirant

Have you been able to resolve this? I have the exact same problem with my Canvas, although I didn't look inside.

Message 3 of 6
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi, if you haven't yet, we recommend contacting our support team for them to help diagnose the issue.

Dexter

Message 4 of 6
cwmiller
Aspirant

Not to hijack an old thread, but my canvas quit responding also, won't power up & no signs of life with 12V showing on power plug (unloaded, may still be an adapter issue if current capacity is bad).   Last online in Oct 2021.   Posting just in case this is a recent issue with firmware, etc. that may be more widespread..

Message 5 of 6
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @cwmiller, we recommend contacting our support team for further diagnosis of the issue. Please check the link below for more info on how to reach them.

https://kb.netgear.com/000060722/How-do-I-get-in-touch-with-Meural-customer-support

Dexter

Meural Team

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays