Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Meural Membership - how to see ONLY works of art included in the membership??

OttToyBoy
Initiate

Meural Membership - how to see ONLY works of art included in the membership??

Does anyone know how to browse only works of art that are included in the Membership?

I'm already paying $70 US for the membership which is a huge amount of money for me and I don't have any more money to purchase individual works, I'm afraid.  I just want an efficient way to choose the works of art to display that I already have access to.

Any ideas how to do this?  (Note: before posting, I spent about an hour on the site trying to figure it out.  I'm either missing something simple or it can't be done).

Thanks in advance.

Peter.

Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 1 of 4
Pacific
Star

Re: Meural Membership - how to see ONLY works of art included in the membership??

When I have searched for a topic, say "ocean", the membership included ones usually come up first, followed by the ones you have to buy.

I have bought a few and have several in my favorites that I will buy when they are no longer membership free ones.

Depending on what you are interested in, there is tons of free artwork. I have several playlist filled with included artwork.

Also, adding your own photos really personalizes the canvas. 

Message 2 of 4
OttToyBoy
Initiate

Re: Meural Membership - how to see ONLY works of art included in the membership??

@Pacific wrote:

"When I have searched for a topic, say "ocean", the membership included

ones usually come up first, followed by the ones you have to buy."

Thanks for your reply.  When I do exactly your example (i.e. enter "ocean" into the search), I get some channels and categories and artists and playlists recommended (good, but not helpful in locating works of art under my membership).  Below that the individual works are then displayed.

Contrary to your observation, of the first three works shown two are paid and only one is membership.  Scrolling down after that, it shows as about 50/50 (paid/membership) all the way to the bottom of the list.

Using the search doesn't seem to be a solution to locating works of art under the membership.

I still have not found a solution to this issue.  I'd really like an efficient way to locate works of art that are included in the membership without having to scroll through pages and pages of artwork that I can't afford.

Thanks for any help.

Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 3 of 4
KevinJ_K
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Thank you for reaching out. We would recommend contacting support for technical assistance. You will find several options for contacting support using the provided link

www.netgear.com/support/default.aspx

Regards,

Kevin K., NETGEAR Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays