Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Meural Memerbship Annual Ended Early

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Meural Memerbship Annual Ended Early

I am caught in a run around with customer support with this problem. I purchased an annual Meural membership 9/7/2021. Starting a week ago I start getting emails saying I needed to update my payment method. I knew this was way too early, I had gotten a new card a while back and planned to update my payment method when I got closer to the end of my annual membership. Anyways Netgear tries several times to charge me 5 months early. 

I log into my account and see my membership is good until 9/7/2022 (attached screenshot) I contact customer support with my issue, send requested screenshot and they say they will take care of it. They close my ticket, I get another payment failure notice. I open another ticket, they request screenshots and they escalate the ticket. I get an email response saying when was a good time to call me so they can assist me with updating my payment information. I don’t want to add new payment information if you are only going to give me 6 months access on my annual membership??

Anyways I get an email saying my membership has been suspended due to failure to pay. I log in and see that now my  good until 9/7/2022 membership has been deleted and I no longer have access???

87793CE8-D5CB-416C-A566-1419EC959E90.jpeg0B2CA314-9A1C-4100-BE2B-559BF0A7E3B3.jpegD29666C1-EA02-414B-ABE2-6F257424A556.jpeg

Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 4
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Meural Memerbship Annual Ended Early

Hello Cvjack,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Meural membership subscription. 

Please check your direct messages so I can further assist you. 

Look forward to hearing from you!!

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

Message 2 of 4
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Got an email 4/24/2022
“I am sorry to know that the issue still persists even though it shows that the membership has been restored. I have coordinated this with our support experts, for the while waiting for them can you try to uninstall/reinstall your application before checking your Meural Membership?”

Did this and still cannot access Membership benefit even though it says I have access. Sent screenshots in reply and waiting for an update.
Message 3 of 4
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Ok Support updated my ticket and refreshed my membership. I now have access to membership artwork.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays