Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Meural Partial Loading Linked Album MC315

MichiganLiving
Initiate

Meural Partial Loading Linked Album MC315

I have a mc315 and when I go to upload a linked album, currently has 62 photos, it will only pull 25 photos. The app has access to all photos and all permissions. The max it will seem to bring in is 25. Using iOS and Meural App. Any idea?

Message 1 of 5
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Meural Partial Loading Linked Album MC315

Hi @MichiganLiving, we recommend contacting our support team for further assistance. Please check the link below for more info on how to reach them

https://kb.netgear.com/000060722/How-do-I-get-in-touch-with-Meural-customer-support

Dexter

Meural Team

Message 2 of 5
MichiganLiving
Initiate

Have alreay contacted support. Their solution did not work.

Message 3 of 5

The Meurals have a bug that Netgear has known about for years now where Live Photos in a linked album fail to upload. I've tried to find a workaround but come up empty. Linked Albums (the feature lots of folks probably bought a Meural for) simply doesn't work.

The only way I've been able to get Live Photos to upload is to create a Playlist instead of a Linked Album, and then manually select and upload everything instead of simply linking the album. Its tedious and I suspect that if you select too many photos at once, the process breaks (shocking!) but it eventually works.

Since Netgear apparently doesn't care whether their service works, it's the only way I've figured out to get photos to my parents/inlaws of their granddaughter, which was why we gifted them Murals in the first place.

They will be the last Netgear products we ever purchase.

Message 4 of 5
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello bizzyunderscore,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

Thank you for your post!

We are working on this issue with our Linked album feature failing to upload Live photos.

Please PM the following information so I can endorse you to our support team:

Name:
Email:
Phone Number:
Device Model:
Firmware:
Serial Number:
Preferred time to be contacted:
App version:

Please provide this information as soon as possible!
I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Kevin
Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays