Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Meural - physical defect? White mount sticks outside frame?

mikenott
Aspirant

Meural - physical defect? White mount sticks outside frame?

Just received a Meural MC327 and noticed that the white mount within the frame ad around the display area sticks out at either end at the top by a quarter of an inch or so,  It is flush with the frame in the top centre and at the bottom (in landscape mode).. 

I have attached images to show what I mean.

Is this right/mormal?

Thanks

Michael

20201125_174429.jpg20201125_174412.jpg

Model: MC327| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
mikenott
Aspirant

Re: Meural - physical defect? White mount sticks outside frame?

Netgear gave me a case number and so reurned via Amazon with replacement provided. Stiill has some distortion, but not as much by a long way as previous one. ooking at the frame the (wood) frame is only anchored to the display in the corners - the middle of the frame can flex quite a lot. Suspect mine was distorted during packing/storage/distribution. Also perhaps implies that frame could distort a bit over time as wood expands/contracts depending on environment it is in. Anyway, happy with new one and thanks for input.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Pictures can take a while to show up because a moderator has to improve them. 

You can click on "choose file" and attach them. Then we can view them. 

Message 2 of 3
mikenott
Aspirant

Netgear gave me a case number and so reurned via Amazon with replacement provided. Stiill has some distortion, but not as much by a long way as previous one. ooking at the frame the (wood) frame is only anchored to the display in the corners - the middle of the frame can flex quite a lot. Suspect mine was distorted during packing/storage/distribution. Also perhaps implies that frame could distort a bit over time as wood expands/contracts depending on environment it is in. Anyway, happy with new one and thanks for input.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays