Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Play one play list, in order, repeat.

Play one play list, in order, repeat.

Canvas software version 2.1.5

Web App 4.1.3

I have 3 canvases that are part of an exhibition, two in landscape and one in portrait.  I have 3 playlists: Landscape 1, Landscape 2, and Portrait 1.  I want each canvas to play one of these playlists, in order, from beginning to end, and then to start at the beginning of the playlist and run through the order again ad infinitum.  

I'm having difficulty achieving this and looking for direction.

Thanks much,

Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II, MC327| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Play one play list, in order, repeat.

Hello,

Please choose the playlist you'd like to display on each Meural canvas and ensure that you have "Playlist Rotation" off. 

https://kb.netgear.com/000060772/How-do-I-choose-a-new-playlist-on-my-Meural-Canvas

Christian 

Message 2 of 5

Christian,

Thanks you for your response.  I turned playlist rotation off.  One of my 3 canvases is playing through it's assigned playlist in order.  A second one started from the bottom of the playlist and is playing through to the top.  Two of the three canvases are sometimes playing up or down the playlist in order, but sometimes just throwing up seemingly random images.  It's also a bit annoying that two of the three canvases throw up meta-data at unpredictable moments.  I really want to get two more canvases for my installation, but I'm getting nervous about the ability of the software to play through a list in the order provided and to keep doing so over and over again.  I'd really like to make sure this is possible.

Thanks again,

Message 3 of 5

I called Netgear support tonight, and they advised me to turn ON the Playlist Rotation setting.  I might have one of three canvases playing through it's assigneed playlist in order.  This suggestion has not changed that situation.  I did get introduced tonight, however, to the conept of the loop.  That is what a am trying to achieve on each canvas, a loop!  It's a basic software concept really.

Message 4 of 5

In fact, now that I think about it, a list and a loop.  That is what I am trying to accoomplish.  Aren't these two of the most basic software concepts?

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays