Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Playlist Not Downloading

SoundmanArt
Apprentice

Playlist Not Downloading

I'm a longtime owner/user of the Meural canvases and love them except for the occassional quirk that I run into.

I ran into an interesting problem yesterday.  I uploaded 2400 files (1.28 GB) to a new playlist yesterday.  I clicked on "Send ot Canvas" at which point I expeceted my canvas to soon begin to download the photos (it had 3.8 GB of the 4 GB available as all playlists had been previously removed).  It flashed, but never began the download.  I clicked the "Send to Canvas" both via the website and the app a few more times during the day, but it never began it's download.

I checked the canvas app to see what playlist was "stored" on it.  It told me the correct playlist, but yet, the playlist never downloaded.  I wondered if the canvas was really online, so I reset the wi-fi.  Still no success.

I noticed that there was an update for the OS.  So I selected to update.  It did that, so the wi-fi is working.

I tired again.  No luck.

So I downloaded a smaller playlist that I had on my account.  Voila.  That worked.

So it's not a problem with my canvas.  It appears to be a problem on the Meural/Netgear side of triggering a download with that many pictures.

So today I tried again with the larger playlist.  Still no go.  So I created a smaller one and no problem.

Anyone else seen this?  Anyone have any solutions?

Thanks.

Art

Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
NG_Team
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Playlist Not Downloading

You can have as many playlists as you want, but if you are loading all of the images in a single playlist we recommend no more than 1000 images per playlist  

Regards,

Meural Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
NG_Team
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Playlist Not Downloading

You can have as many playlists as you want, but if you are loading all of the images in a single playlist we recommend no more than 1000 images per playlist  

Regards,

Meural Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays