Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Problems when presenting portrait mode jpg files by a single mp4 with the Canvas II

myphotos
Follower

Problems when presenting portrait mode jpg files by a single mp4 with the Canvas II

Hi to all,

I edit my photos for a Canvas II with Photoshop, scale them 1080x1920 or 1920x1080 pixel respectively and optimize for 100 dpi. 

Then I use lightroom to combine series of several jpgs by exporting them as one mp4 file. While my Canvas II - hanging in portrait mode -  correctly presents the landscape files of the mp4 file (just one black border above and another below), it incorrectly presents the portrait mode files with a two inch black border on all 4 sides of the image.

Does anybody know what happens with portrait mode jpg files when they are part of a mp4 file on the Canvas II?  

Thank you, Klaus-Henning

Model: MC327| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Problems when presenting portrait mode jpg files by a single mp4 with the Canvas II

Hello myphotos,

If you recently purchased the device I would recommend contacting our support team as newly purchased devices are provided with 90 days of complimentary support. You may open a ticket by registering your device using the link below. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays