Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Sample Playlist Removal

Vic_G
Apprentice

Sample Playlist Removal

Hi,

What is the process for removing the sample playlists from my Canvas II?

I have set the Canvas II attributes to rotate through the playlists on the Canvas II.  This results in all of the playlists stored on the Canvas, including the samples, to be displayed. 

I would rather the sample playlists NOT be displayed as part of the automatic rotation.

I tried to remove the sample playlists via the NetGear web portal as well as the Meural app and neither approach allowed me to remove the sample playlists.

I have searched the netgear Support sections for ideas but found nothing of use.

Any ideas will be appreciated :).

Thanks!

Vic

Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
KevinJ_K
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Sample Playlist Removal

Hello Vic,

Thank you for the question. 

To delete a playlist, go on my.meural.com and click on the User icon in the top right hand corner of the screen, it looks like a person in a circle. Next, click on Canvases in the drop down menu. On the next screen click on playlists at the top right hand corner. On the following page you will see all of your playlists. Click on the three horizontal dots in the lower left hand corner of the playlist and then click on Remove from Canvas to remove the playlist from your Canvas. 

You can also click on 'Works' to manual any individual pictures you'd like to edit or remove.

Regards,

Kevin K., NETGEAR Meural Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
KevinJ_K
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Vic,

Thank you for the question. 

To delete a playlist, go on my.meural.com and click on the User icon in the top right hand corner of the screen, it looks like a person in a circle. Next, click on Canvases in the drop down menu. On the next screen click on playlists at the top right hand corner. On the following page you will see all of your playlists. Click on the three horizontal dots in the lower left hand corner of the playlist and then click on Remove from Canvas to remove the playlist from your Canvas. 

You can also click on 'Works' to manual any individual pictures you'd like to edit or remove.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
Vic_G
Apprentice

Hello Kevin,

It worked!  Thank you very much!

I do not know why I could not figure out how to do this myself.  Before I asked you for help I looked every where in the web user interface in my.meural.com but just did not recognize the correct path.

So thank you very much for your patience and for your help!

Have a great day.

Vic

Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II
Message 3 of 4
KevinJ_K
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Vic,

You are very welcome. I am glad Christine and I were able to help looking into this and provide you with the steps to edit the sample playlist.

Regards,

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays