Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Scheduler showing duplicate entries

kohai-ut
Aspirant

Scheduler showing duplicate entries

I have the problem of the scheduler having duplicate entries.  It shows two entries for turning on at 8 am.  I can't delete either of them - on the PC/chrome it gives an error "An event was already scheduled for this time."  If I try to change one of the duplicates to another time not shared with another event, I get the same error.  On the android app if I try to delete the event I get an "unknown error occurred".

I'm surprised at how buggy the tools seem to be for Meural given it is not a new product line.  The tools need some love from netgear's developers.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
DasMeuralizer
Initiate

Re: Scheduler showing duplicate entries

Kohai-UT --

I was having the same problem as you were with multiple entries (3 for each hour) in the scheduler and no way to get rid of them or manage them at all. As there was no input from Netgear on how to solve it, I solved it by going into the iphone app under the canvas name. There is a tab for the Scheduler and an option to "reset scheduler." I reset the scheduler and then went back to my computer and set up a new schedule and now things are working well. Maybe this will help you.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6

All Replies
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello kohai-ut, 

May you provide a screenshot for us to better assist. 

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 2 of 6
kohai-ut
Aspirant

canvas-duplicate.JPG

Message 3 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi kohai-ut,

Thanks for the screenshot. I'd like for our support team to reach out for further assistance. May you send me a private message with the following info:

Email:

Phone:

Preferred Contact Time: (including time zone)

Meural Model:

Meural App Version:

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 4 of 6
DasMeuralizer
Initiate

Kohai-UT --

I was having the same problem as you were with multiple entries (3 for each hour) in the scheduler and no way to get rid of them or manage them at all. As there was no input from Netgear on how to solve it, I solved it by going into the iphone app under the canvas name. There is a tab for the Scheduler and an option to "reset scheduler." I reset the scheduler and then went back to my computer and set up a new schedule and now things are working well. Maybe this will help you.

Message 5 of 6
kohai-ut
Aspirant

PM Sent.  I'll wait to reset it as the other user suggested just in case support wants to see what may be going on.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays