Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: The world of Westeros is coming to your wall – Introducing Game of ThronesTM on Meural

ChristineT
Admin

The world of Westeros is coming to your wall – Introducing Game of ThronesTM on Meural

Meural-GoT-Coverphoto.jpgGame of Thrones and NETGEAR have teamed up to bring unique artwork and imagery from the much beloved HBO® series to Meural.   Members of the Meural art library will now be gifted with the vision of the three-eyed raven to showcase scenes from the epic as well as their favorite or most despised characters from House Lannister, House Stark, House Targaryen and the White Walkers.

With the addition of Game of Thrones artwork and select scenes from the series, fans can continue to live with the Mother of Dragons, Cersei Lannister, Jon Snow, the Night King as well as many more of both the beloved and loathed characters of this epic series from HBO®. The partnership will launch with six finely curated visual libraries representing some of the most breathtaking scenes, memorable moments, great houses and key characters from the award-winning series.  From Winterfell to King’s Landing and from The Wall to your wall, this beautiful collection honors the exceptional visual artistry and dynamic storytelling that Game of Thrones is recognized for and, as a continuously-expanding treasury of art, it will be sure to please any Game of Thrones enthusiast.

Meural customers with the annual membership subscription can now access to the new Game of Thrones library at no additional charge.   Non-members can purchase playlists for $29.95 and individual artwork for $3.95 each.

See the Collection now

Message 1 of 5
Swaabi
Aspirant

Re: The world of Westeros is coming to your wall – Introducing Game of ThronesTM on Meural

Hi @ChristineT. I just received an email about this and I am very excited.  When will these collections be available? There is nothing available in the app at the moment and when I click on any of the GOT links in the email, it takes me to a 404 page error.  I can't even search for them on the website.

cheers

Rob

Message 2 of 5
KevinJ_K
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Swaabi,

Thank you for the message and interest in the Game of Thrones art collection for the Meural. Where are you located?

Also, could you please provide a screenshot of the email you received? 

We look forward to your response and getting your question answered.

Regards,

NETGEAR Team

Message 3 of 5
Swaabi
Aspirant

Thanks.  I'm located in Melbourne, Australia.

I can't attach a screenshot of the email as I have already deleted it. It was the regular email I get promoting new collections.  I received it last Sunday, 3rd of November (AEDT).

cheers

Rob

Message 4 of 5
KevinJ_K
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Rob,

Thanks for the response. Yes, that explains it then regarding the Game of Thrones email with the links giving you a 404 error. Currently, the Game of Thrones collection is only available in the Unites States. We should have more information and an announcement when it becomes available for other regions in the world.

Thank you again for your interest in Meural and the Game of Thrones collection.

Regards,

NETGEAR Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays