Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

What is the difference between Meural Canvas I and Meural Canvas II?

ChristineT
Admin

What is the difference between Meural Canvas I and Meural Canvas II?

Meural_WhatsTheDiff.png

This is probably one the most frequently asked questions when it comes to buying a Meural Canvas, so let’s clarify here. The Meural Canvas II provides largely the same visual experience as the generation it replaces, but the other improvements make this a much better product overall, with faster, more reliable Wi-Fi connectivity, improved motion controls, more flexible on-device storage and new mounting options.

The Meural Canvas II offers more frame colors and sizes to choose from, including a light brown (birch) color and a 16 x 24 inch frame with a 21.5 inch display. It also has an improved ambient light sensor and optimizes your artwork backlighting to best fit the light conditions in your room.

For a more in-depth comparison of the two products, please refer to this kb article: https://kb.netgear.com/000061262/What-are-the-differences-between-the-original-Meural-Canvas-and-Meu....

Message 1 of 2
tomfence1
Aspirant

Re: What is the difference between Meural Canvas I and Meural Canvas II?

When will netgear be releasing an updated Canvas (i.e. canvas III).  I think that it's been over a year since II was released, and I don't want to buy one just before the new capabilities are released, and I've been waiting about 6 months.  I know that you just came out with the little, table top version, but I'm looking for an updated big version.
Thanks.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays