Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: Why is so much artwork that was previously membership now paid only? it feels like a bait and sw

Mrcobbynot50
Follower

Why is so much artwork that was previously membership now paid only? it feels like a bait and switch

Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 1 of 3
NG_Team
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Why is so much artwork that was previously membership now paid only? it feels like a bait and sw

The Meural Team is constantly updating and changing what is available to members to keep the collection fresh and current.  If there is a specific piece of art that moves out of the memebership it will usually be available for purchase, so you can permanently have it in your collection.

Regards,

Meural Team

Message 2 of 3
JustRachael
Tutor

I can't agree more. When we first bought a Canvas there was only the option of membership then they added the idea of purchasing pictures. Nowadays it seems that most content is only available to purchase. The changes happened after netgear purchased Meural and ever since they seem intent on milking the system for all its worth.

The response to your question was embarassingly 'stock' and pre-prepared in nature, didn't answer the question and instead just tries to justify it's changes/ charges with a child-like answer. I used to recommend the Meural system to friends but nowadays I can honestly say that I regret the purchase as it was bought as only ever being a membership service.

The plan was to buy others but now we are going to buy the 'Frame' instead. This short-sighted, cash driven approach is going to cost them sales in the long run as the prices also keep going up, membership started at $50 for example and is already at $80. I get that netgear need to justify and pay for the purchase but they are going about it the wrong way if they want loyal customers.

It's not the amount, its the principle that grates.

Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays