Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: how to set up the Meural canvas ii before present as gift?

Rebirth
Aspirant

how to set up the Meural canvas ii before present as gift?

I will send two meural canvas ii to an amateur photographer as gift, and have lots of questions and wish somebody here can help (as I have sent 2 emails to support in the past week but nobody replied to me till now)
1) I want to present this gift with SD card full of his photos, however if I login this brand new Meural Canvas II with my account now for set up, can it be further changed under his account? The 3 years membership was bought together with canvas under my account as well.
2) What is the max capicity and read mechanism of SD card this Canvax ii can support? I found it was said 64 G before but it was the old version? Think it should support a bigger one in this version2, right?

3) If the SD card really cannot support all his photos and he forced to upload his photo to cloud, is it safe? 

Model: MC327| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 3
NG_Team
NETGEAR Moderator

Here are some answers to your questions:

1) I want to present this gift with SD card full of his photos, however if I login this brand new Meural Canvas II with my account now for set up, can it be further changed under his account? The 3 years membership was bought together with canvas under my account as well.

Answer: If you have set up the canvas and the 3-year membership on your account, the membership is now tied to that account.  If you wantto change the ownership to another individual *ans account), you will need to contact Meural Support for help with this.

2) What is the max capicity and read mechanism of SD card this Canvax ii can support? I found it was said 64 G before but it was the old version? Think it should support a bigger one in this version2, right?

Answer: 64GB Sd cards are the current maximum 

3) If the SD card really cannot support all his photos and he forced to upload his photo to cloud, is it safe? 

Answer: Yes the cloud upload is through an Https connection so it is encrypted, and only the person with the account credentials has access to the images in the account.

Regards,

Meural Team 

Message 2 of 3
Rebirth
Aspirant

thanks for your replies.

re point 2)

In that case, I may turn to USB flash as I found there is a USB port in canvas II.  May I know if 512 G USB flash drive is also supported in canvas II?  

Model: MC327| Meural Canvas II
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays