Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays

Polls
What is your Experience with NETGEAR Insight cloud management?

IOS Photo Alb-um support

I have just over 75,000 photos in my icloud library, most of which has been ordered into various Alb-ums. 

So if I wish to find a photo in my ios phots library and add it to the Meural it's incredibly time consuming to locate. So support for IOS Photos Alb-ums would be great! Especialy the ability to import a whole alb-um.

I am aware of the Meural share/post button, but I have never got it to work. Perhaps i am missing something? IOS 13.

*Applarently can't use the word 'Alb-um' on this forum, flagged as innapropriate content 🙂

4 Comments
KevinJ_K
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Gadjet5,

Thank you for the feedback of what you would like to see. We will pass this along to the product manager and Meural team. Perhaps this option of naming sub directories to organize pictures will be an option in the future.

The Share button should work and allow you to link and post a comment on another social media platform such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pintrest or email.

Regards,

Kevin K., NETGEAR Meural Community Team

Pacific
Star

First, WOW, at the number of photos you have downloaded! My goodness, how long have you owned the canvas?

How much space on the cloud do you have remaining?

I am running into a problem where I have apparently maxed out on the number of playlists I am allowed to have. I have seperated out various family vacations, our wedding, landscape photos, animals etc. And did not really want a combined playlist of various groups of photos. 

How many playlists do you have all those photos in???

Thanks for your time in answering.  

Gadjet5
Follower

Sorry but the 75,000 photos are in my Apple icloud Library.

My issue was with uploading from playlists located withing my IOS photot library. As at this stage i can only select a photo from 'All Photos'.

I did create another thread as I think the playist functionality of Meural needs some major upgrades. Mainly the ability to have playlist sub directories. 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Meural-Idea-Exchange/Playlist-Managment/idi-p/1833245

But yes I have the same issue as well, need better playlist managment. 

Joe

KevinJ_K
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Joe,

Thank you for the feedback and suggestion of what you'd like to see in a better way to manage your playlist of photos.

We will share this with the product manager and Meural team. Perhaps we will see an update in the future that changes the dynamics of how to manage your photos and categorize them.

Regards,

Kevin K., NETGEAR Meural Community Team