Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays

Polls
What is your Experience with NETGEAR Insight cloud management?
0 Kudos

Playlist for multiple Canvases

Hi!

I am a big fan of your product. After I had mounted the first canvas, I immediately bought a second. I noticed that when I display photos, they should be matching on both frames. So if a black and white photo is shown in one frame, I want to show a black and white photo in the second frame and not a color photo. Accordingly, I have created two playlists with the same number of photos, so that always photos are displayed that match each other. The disadvantage is that it is quite time-consuming to create such matching playlists, because you have to note separately in which order the photos are displayed in the playlist for the first frame to create the playlist for the second frame.

In short, it would be great if there were functions in the webapp that would allow managing playlists for multiple photo frames. With two frames it still works more or less, but with more frames it gets really complicated.

Thanks!

Best, Lukas

1 Comment
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello LukasW,

Thank you for your interest in this feature. We recommend posting your suggestion on our Idea Exchange board. Our Product Managers review the board for great ideas to be implemented in future releases. Link is https://community.netgear.com/t5/Idea-Exchange-For-Home/idb-p/idea-exchange-for-home

Christian