Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Meural in app purchase

livinlildarknes
Aspirant

Meural in app purchase

Hello Community, 

I am hoping someone can answer for me two questions. 1) I made the in app purchase to add a painting to my playlist on my canvas but I received an error and told to contact customer support. No response yet. Has anyone had that error and were you able to correct it on your own?

2) I was charged for those purchases $1.00 three separate times and again (no painting was added to my "recent purchase" tab.) Were you able to get your money back? Is it worth buying in the app? Side reference: I am running the app on android. 

Message 1 of 4
Pacific
Star

Re: Meural in app purchase

I have posted under the Idea area of the Meural of a simular problem. According to Netgear customer support on Friday, they are adding a "Pre-Authorization charge of $1.00 to each purchase, which they are suppose to return once they have the received the cost of your original charge. So far we are two days from the purchase with no reimbursement! Also, there is no "Cart" available to buy multiple pictures, so you have to buy them individually and therefore I was charged an additional $9.00 for the 9 items I bought.  

I found it better to contact Netgear customer support than Meural customer support. Hope this helps you.

They are apparently still working out bugs. 

Message 2 of 4
livinlildarknes
Aspirant

Thank you very much.
Message 3 of 4
KevinJ_K
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello livinlildarknes,

Thank you for reaching out. Please contact NETGEAR support for further assistance with any issues you are experiencing:

You will find several options for contacting support using the provided link below:

www.netgear.com/support/default.aspx

Regards,

NETGEAR Team

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays