Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Meural

boomania
Follower

Meural

I bought a Meural about 2 years ago. Its a great device and looks good.

However in the 2 years since i bought it i moved home and it was left unused for several months and the subscription must have lapsed.

The process of trying to renew this has taken 6 months and its still not done or even close!

Since Netgear took over the art subscription appears to have doubled for some reason too, corporate greed perhaps.

The support system ticket generator requires a product serial number. There isnt one on the packaging, the manual, the product itself or the information screen on the device.

It appears Netgear as a company wish to never communicate with a customer if it can be avoided. I have a login to Netgear support and have initiated 3 support cases. The last one suggested i should renew my meural contract but gave no guidance as to how this might be done, then closed the case.

They sent an email this morning encouraging me to renew with a link to hardware warranty extensions! Not what i need at all.

Considering my issue involves not being able to pay i can only imagine how good Netgear service might be if i had a product/technical issue.

I am now considering a Samsung Frame instead as Netgear service is truly dire.

Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Meural

Hello boomania,

Welcome to the community! Have you had a moment to get in contact with our Customer Care at customer.service@netgear.com? 

Regards,

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays