Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Stop Billing Me for Meural Subscription. Shut it down!!!

FrustratedAHHHH
Follower

Stop Billing Me for Meural Subscription. Shut it down!!!

TL;DR - Please void invoice #301446054 and ensure I/my account never get invoiced again. 

Elaborating - Last year I wanted to make sure my product subscription did not autorenew and would be shut down... and aligned with the rep (support cases 41708058 and 41708175) that the best way was to pull my credit card from the system... because apparently your logic did not allow a subscription to continue once turned off... and you weren't going to refund me the renewal that had just happened.

I wasn't using the subscription then, have not used it since... and have not even plugged in the device in over 6 months.... and I just received an invoice in my email inbox for the subscription renewal fee... with yet no way to actually talk to someone to shut down the relationship 100%. No services were rendered, and if the CC was indeed pulled... then you had nothing to bill... but please stop trying by shutting down the subscription. 

Unfortunately I am no longer able to create cases on your website (looks like you blocked this functionality)... and when I call in, after long hold times... I've been apparently hung up on/dropped every single time. 

Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays