Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

find right switch

eserem
Aspirant

find right switch

Hi

I'm looking for a 24-port switch pro/plus or something  to mount in my 19U rack.
I need to create Vlan to divide the office area, TV and console group , CCTV group, Home automation system group, etc. (all these device will connected by cat 6 with rj45 head) , I also need to be able to decide which port to enable vpn on, like it makes me comfortable to have vpn on TV, so my wife see the italian netflix channels living in uk and I also need to communicate my private nass, with my pc but also connect it when it happens with some tv, when i have to quickly access some files or see video / photo memories from nass (WD pr4100)
I have virgin Modem cable access, so I will connect the switch to the network via rj45.
I ask for help from you because I am only an electrician who takes care of home automation systems, I also build LAN networks for offices, but I do not understand protocols and connections between hardware.
sorry for my bad english.

Thank you so much for helping everyone and take care!

Message 1 of 3
NG_Team
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: find right switch

It looks like you posted your switch question in the Meural canvas section, so you should post this over in the NETGEAR Community managed switch section at https://community.netgear.com/t5/Managed-Switches/bd-p/business-managed-switches .

Regards,

Meural team

Message 2 of 3
eserem
Aspirant

Re: find right switch

I’m really apologise.
Now I copy and past in the right section.
Sorry again
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays