× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

340U unlocked windows 10 set up with t-mobile

Trust4068
Follower

340U unlocked windows 10 set up with t-mobile

Okay here is my problem. I plug the aircard in and the set up will not connect to internet for windows 10 works fine in my vista computer. Tried updating drivers that just makes it worse and now the aircard does not even show up when connected. Tried updating firmware and the program states firmware update failed. I dont know what to do Please Help

Model: AC340U|AirCard® 340U (Telus) USB Modem,AirCard 340U (AT&T)|AT&T Beam
Message 1 of 2
techcrazy
Aspirant

Re: 340U unlocked windows 10 set up with t-mobile

Here are the drivers I used for Windows 10 http://kb.netgear.com/26983/AirCard-340U-AT-T-Beam-Downloads-and-Documentation?cid=wmt_netgear_organ...

I made sure to leave the device plugged in while the update is being updated.  If it fails then most likely it already has the update installed.  Windows 10 connects using the "View Available wireless Networks" option. Once you click to see those, the T-Mobile connection will be displayed.  Check both boxes to allow roaming and automatically connect and voila.... internet.

Also, the device takes a good bit longer to get fully powered up and ready so be patient.

Hope this helps.

Model: AirCard 340U|AT&T Beam
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7