× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

341U on win 10

toms808
Aspirant

341U on win 10

Has anyone got  the 341U to work on windows 10?  Sprint support says it is not compatible with win 10 at this time.

Message 1 of 6
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: 341U on win 10

Hello toms808

you may want to look at this thread and see if this solution works for you.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/AirCard-LTE-Hotspots-Gateways/AirCard-313U-AT-amp-amp-T-not-recogni...

DarrenM

Message 2 of 6
toms808
Aspirant

thanks, will try the suggestions

Message 3 of 6
Nati_S
Tutor

Were you able to get this resolved ?

I have a Surface book that recognizes the 341u in the devices manager. All firmware and drivers have been updated but I cant get any connectivity.

Message 4 of 6
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Nati_S

Have you checked the thread I linked to try what was discussed in that thread?

DarrenM

Message 5 of 6
Nati_S
Tutor

Hi Darren, 

Yes I did. It's strange, when I first connect the aircard, the aircard watcher states modem detected, then 2 seconds later it states " No device detected"

Also, yesterday I connected the aircard to a usb 2.0 extension and I was able for the first time to acces the modem link. I however only lasted about 2 minutes then disconnected and I can't access anymore even after various attempts of disconnecting, rebooting, uninstalling usb drivers, etc....

The firmware and drivers were all updated to the aircard through a windows 7 laptop. I am convinced it is an issue with it not functioning properly in a 3.0 usb port. Thoughts ?

Thanks, 

http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cD1ufViOu1

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7