× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

403 forbidden error !!

HJTeix
Guide

403 forbidden error !!

I and many people need a new firmware to fix the 403 forbidden error problem!!

The new 1.0.0.52 not solve the problem and disconnecting the cable not works anymore! In 1.0.0.48 it still works but there is another problem! 

Model: R6080|AC1000 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions

Re: 403 forbidden error !!

@HJTeix wrote:

I doubt if many of those people hang out here.

@HJTeix wrote:

That is a basic Netgear router, not one of the "Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems" covered in this section. They have little in common with your hardware.

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

General WiFi Routers (Non-Nighthawk & Non-Orbi) - NETGEAR Communities

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7

All Replies
plemans
Guru

1. what modem/gateway are you connected to? 

2. when are you getting the error? 

3. have you enabled ipv6? 

Message 2 of 7
HJTeix
Guide

Modem Zoom model 5345.

After I switched to the new firmware. I went back to the old and as I wrote, there is another bug and going back to the new one was the same. I tested 3 firmware and each one has a different bug. I'm not a stupid guy and I know what I'm doing. Netgear is bad with programmers and several routers have bugs. The problem is that they don't try to solve problems fast or they don't.

Message 3 of 7

@HJTeix wrote:

I doubt if many of those people hang out here.

@HJTeix wrote:

That is a basic Netgear router, not one of the "Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems" covered in this section. They have little in common with your hardware.

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Message 4 of 7
HJTeix
Guide

OK ! I'm already there. 

Message 5 of 7
HJTeix
Guide

Test an r6080 with firmware 1.0.0.52 and stop writing non nosense!

Ther are others who have written about this problem and if you look it up find it.

Message 6 of 7

@HJTeix wrote:

Test an r6080 with firmware 1.0.0.52 and stop writing non nosense!

Ther are others who have written about this problem and if you look it up find it.

That is your second "no sense" message in a row in this section.

I step in just to repeat that I doubt if anyone in this section – for Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems – knows much about the R6080.

The people here own a pretty fancy bit of network hardware rather than the cheapest and what must be the least capable router that Netgear currently supports. (I am surprised that, in 2017, when the R6080 first appeared, anyone put out a router limited to "Four RJ-45 ports supporting 10/100BASE-T", a seriously old Ethernet standard.)

If you want sensible answers, you might like to duck out of this place and carry on your conversations in the right section.

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7