× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

6100D Gateway Internet access problem

richardx73
Aspirant

6100D Gateway Internet access problem

6100D gateway stopped working. Gateway was working fine. All of a sudden (I think) I started getting "Unidentified network/no internet access" indications from my PC. Tried a second PC with same results. All lights on 6100D looked normal, including the Internet light. I am not able to make a connection or access MYROUTER to reset or debug the issue. As a last resort, I tried the RESET button on rear panel. Same problem. Any suggestion on how to proceed?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
richardx73
Aspirant

Re: 6100D Gateway Internet access problem

Problem solved.  Apparently I didn't hold the reset button long enough.  I did a quick reset with no improvement.  Next I did a 5-6 second reset with no results.  Looks like it takes 10+ seconds to get the proper results.

I don't know what caused the problem initially, but it's gone now.  I'm happy.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello richardx73

Have you tried 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 to access the GUI? and have your tired both ethernet and wireless?

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
richardx73
Aspirant

Problem solved.  Apparently I didn't hold the reset button long enough.  I did a quick reset with no improvement.  Next I did a 5-6 second reset with no results.  Looks like it takes 10+ seconds to get the proper results.

I don't know what caused the problem initially, but it's gone now.  I'm happy.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7