× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

ATT nighthawk M1 mr1100 no sim installed

jdr1984
Follower

ATT nighthawk M1 mr1100 no sim installed

I have an AT&T netgear nighthawk m1 mr1100 that has been unlocked. I am on AT&T session based prepaid plan. I have been using device and plan for nearly two months when my device started saying sim not installed. I went ot store and purchased two more sim cards thinking the sim card became corrupt somehow. I get same error with of my ATT sim cards. I have tried other brand sim card to see if they are recognized in device and Sprint/Republic Wireless as well as Mint Mobile sim cards will show broadband disconnected which tels me the device is not working with ATT network sim. Any suggestions? ATT support is not helpful, they only say to try a new sim, but I did and it still doesn't recognize.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 3
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: ATT nighthawk M1 mr1100 no sim installed

Hi @jdr1984

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Kindly ensure that the micro SIM card is installed correctly. Please check this reference: http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/MR1100/MR1100_UM_EN.pdf [page 12]

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
lschirmer
Aspirant

Re: ATT nighthawk M1 mr1100 no sim installed

This does solve the issue... I have two MR1100"s and both have the issue and yes the cards are installed correctly.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7