× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Aircard 320U not compatible with Windows 10 Device Guard

IJustKnowStuff
Follower

Aircard 320U not compatible with Windows 10 Device Guard

It seems the drivers for the Aircard 320U are not compatible with Windows 10 when Device Guard is enabled.

The drivers appear to get blocked from loading and detecting the device. I can disable and enable the windows 10 security setting and see the following:

Device Guard Enabled: Drivers fail to load. (Code 39. Driver corrupt or missing)

Device Guard Disabled: Drivers load succesfully and the USB device is detected and usable.

I've also run a verifier.exe test,  as described in the MS article here, which the swg3kser00, swiwdmbx, swnc8ua3 drivers failed when loading.

I've tried all available the drivers but they don't appear to help. It doesn't look like the drivers have been compiled/written with Device Guard or Code Integrity compatibility in mind.

Message 1 of 3
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Aircard 320U not compatible with Windows 10 Device Guard

Hi @IJustKnowStuff

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

Our support team is looking into this and would like to work with you. Please check your inbox. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Aircard 320U not compatible with Windows 10 Device Guard

Hi IJustKnowStuff

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7