× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Aircard 762s dead

michi0123
Aspirant

Aircard 762s dead

hey guys,

i just wanted to use my aircard 762s again after a few month not using it, but as i want to start it, it wont boot up - not even if the a/c is conncted!

it is really really strange!!! if i want to start it up, the screen just lights up for a few seconds, then the screen is off but the aircard is still on because i can see the hotspot

an my mobilephone. but it wont accept any connections! i can setup the wireless apn on my phone, and if i tab connect, it does just nothing!

the next strange thing is: if i connect the aircard to my windows comp, the same happens again. screen lights up but doesnt show anything for a few seconds, after that, screen turns off but hotspot is visible, and the auto-driver-install doesnt also not come up.

i hope i get some help here!

thanks in advance and best regards!

mike

Message 1 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Aircard 762s dead

Hello Michi0123

I would suggest trying a factory reset on the device you do this by holding down the power and the WPS button at the same time for 10 seconds. If this does not work the screen could be bad and if your still under warranty I would suggest calling your provider.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
michi0123
Aspirant

Re: Aircard 762s dead

hey,

thanks for your answer!

i already tried a f/r, didnt work either! the screen just turns on w/o any stuff get displayed, and turns off - and so on, and so on... thats all. 😞

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7