× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Availability of the Nighthawk M5 Mobile Router

Whodo
Guide

Availability of the Nighthawk M5 Mobile Router

Greetings,

Can you please tell me when the Nighthawk M5 Mobile Router, Model MR5200, will be available for purchase? Your website page https://www.netgear.com/home/products/mobile-broadband/mobilerouters/ appears a bit out of date as it shows the M1, which I purchased a year ago, will not be available until 6/30/2020. I am hoping that is really for the M5. If the M5 is available for pre-order, I would like to do so. I would really like to purchase one prior to August, before we start a new fiscal quarter.

Thank you,

~ Varan

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Availability of the Nighthawk M5 Mobile Router

netgear doesn't release exact dates until its about to go on sale because so many factors can influence it. especially with the global pandemic on, it has changed supplies, delivery, coordination, etc.
In terms of the M1 that you point on, many devices are backordered because of supply issues.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Re: Availability of the Nighthawk M5 Mobile Router

netgear doesn't release exact dates until its about to go on sale because so many factors can influence it. especially with the global pandemic on, it has changed supplies, delivery, coordination, etc.
In terms of the M1 that you point on, many devices are backordered because of supply issues.
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7