× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Re: Connection to SMART TV : FINLUX 22FFMD5620 22" SMART TV 12V

Japi
Initiate

Connection to SMART TV : FINLUX 22FFMD5620 22" SMART TV 12V

HI, I have my M1 Mobile router and I can connect to it by my PC and iPhone etc. but I can't do it with my Smart TV in my mobile home (where the TV located).  TV is FINLUX 22FFMD5620 22" SMART TV 12V. I can connect by my iPhone WiFi connection point and for example Huawei mobile router but not with M1. I am trying and tried but not result to connection. I am loaded last sw for both but not helps. This Smart TV have 802.11 a/b/g/n support 2,4 and 5Ghz area. I can't find problem because of it works with others but not by M1, Do you have expierience of this kind of problem and what to do, is it any special sw to download to M1 or what?

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Japi
Initiate

Hi Blanca,

Yes the Finlux SMART TV detect the network but when I connect to this it not go thru. It try but no connection. Same happen by WPS. Sometimes it show the network name but it not work by using WPS.

Yes it works with other routers and now I use it by iPhone X connection point.

I hear from the Finlux that the wifi module is 1-channel module and it can receive 25M connection. I have my defined operation speed 600M. Can Netgear still handled this the communication? ..or is it too fast?

Is it so that it not works if the IP address is static or what ou mean with this?

BR

Jarmo

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5

All Replies
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Japi

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

We would like to know what happen when you try to connect. 

Does it detect the network? What is the error message? 

You mentioned that the TV works fine with other router, I suggest to check IP address settings if it is set to static. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 5
Japi
Initiate

Hi Blanca,

Yes the Finlux SMART TV detect the network but when I connect to this it not go thru. It try but no connection. Same happen by WPS. Sometimes it show the network name but it not work by using WPS.

Yes it works with other routers and now I use it by iPhone X connection point.

I hear from the Finlux that the wifi module is 1-channel module and it can receive 25M connection. I have my defined operation speed 600M. Can Netgear still handled this the communication? ..or is it too fast?

Is it so that it not works if the IP address is static or what ou mean with this?

BR

Jarmo

Message 3 of 5
GlendiBon
Aspirant

Hello, i think your router can only fit on Iphone and PC. but for Smart TV, it is necessary to use an intermediate application, this application will help you connect quickly and easily with smart TV.
I propose Mobdro, MovieBox, ShowBox are all applications that connect easily with your smart TV best.

Message 4 of 5
GlendiBon
Aspirant

I hear from the Finlux that the wifi module is 1-channel module and it can receive 25M connection. I have my defined operation speed 600M. Can Netgear still handled this the communication?

Mobdro Smart TV

Mobdro Firestick

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7