× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Customer Service

Koeller98
Aspirant

Customer Service

HELP!! I cant get anyone in INDA to help me get my replacement router shipped. I shipped the deffective one back to TN, they show a tracking number for a second shipment with a different serial number shipping to andother NETGEAR warehouse in TN (CIRCLED) not to me - Im in WISCONSIN. Now,  no one over there can understand this problem and I have called them about this several times with no new answers. 

Is there ANY DOMESTIC customer support numbers of can someone help me? STOP responding and telling me to contact them - INDA does not understand the issue or is unable to resolve it, I have no emails form NETGEAR to email anyone about this - any help would be appreciated. Im just about to resort to a rant on social media and I'd rather not be that person. Come on Netgear help me!  

Message 1 of 2
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Customer Service

Hi @Koeller98

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

We are here to help. May we please know first the model number of your NETGEAR device? Kindly describe too the issue you are facing with your NETGEAR device. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7