× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Re: Data display on AirCard 810S Mobile

rcoble
Tutor

Data display on AirCard 810S Mobile

i have had this device for quite awhile, and never had an issue, recently i had issues with accessing my telstra account online, and needed to change from IE to Chrome, as well as change passwords,,, around this same time i noted that the display on my device stopped showing data usage, days left etc,, and now only says "detecting service".  this could be just coincidence with the first issue, but after long discussions to solve both issues, no one seems to know how to fix this..... any help would be appreciated, i know i can go on to my computer and check, but so easy to check on the device, especially when i use the modem away from home as well...thanks

Model: AirCard 810S (Telstra)|Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III
Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Sorry for the inconvinence. We did submit the fix to Telstra a month ago for Telstra approval. But the testing was delayed in Telstra lab.

Thanks

John

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7

All Replies
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Telstra updated its data usage server and caused the issue for most of the devices. An update is going through Telstra testing. Hope we can release the update in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks

Message 2 of 7
rcoble
Tutor

thank you JohnPeng for your reply,,, i will keep a check on it and be abit more patient,,,

Message 3 of 7
rcoble
Tutor

hi again,,,  has there been any movement on the problem,,, my device still only showing "detecting service"..... quite annoying not seeing the information and having to log into the computer, any updates ????????

Message 4 of 7
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Sorry for the inconvinence. We did submit the fix to Telstra a month ago for Telstra approval. But the testing was delayed in Telstra lab.

Thanks

John

Message 5 of 7
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Telstra approved the new release for AC810S to address the data usage display issue. You have posted the update online.

You can do a manual upgrade check to upgrade to the latest release. After upgrade, please do a factory reset if the data usage display can't be retored automatically.

Thanks

Message 6 of 7
rcoble
Tutor

Did it manually,,,, all fixed,,, thank you again

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation