× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Double NAT

Speedsk8
Tutor

Double NAT

Trying to grt rid of Double NAT on son's Xbox Have a Nighthawk LTE AT&T Modem thta directly feeds a unmanged switch. I have set the XBox to a static IP outside my DHCP pool, Set up the port forwarding in the router/modem for all of XBoxes listed ports including the alternate. I have tryed both wired and wireless conections. Still get the double NAT. Getting anoyed as I am ussally the one fixing IT issues for others.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Speedsk8
Tutor

Re: Double NAT

This has been found to be a NAT issue from my provider and on that side I have no control so it will just be what it is till the new fiber makes it to my area.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Speedsk8

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Please describe your network setup. Do you have a public or private IP address? 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 5
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Could you please try to enable IP passthrough on MR1100 and see whether it will help to resolve your issue?

Thanks

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 3 of 5
Speedsk8
Tutor

It does not that was one of the first things I did. I have found that my NAT issue is from the providerside and that I have no control over so it will just have to wait till I can get on the new fiber they are running .

Message 4 of 5
Speedsk8
Tutor

This has been found to be a NAT issue from my provider and on that side I have no control so it will just be what it is till the new fiber makes it to my area.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7