× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Re: Double NAT

Speedsk8
Tutor

Double NAT

Trying to grt rid of Double NAT on son's Xbox Have a Nighthawk LTE AT&T Modem thta directly feeds a unmanged switch. I have set the XBox to a static IP outside my DHCP pool, Set up the port forwarding in the router/modem for all of XBoxes listed ports including the alternate. I have tryed both wired and wireless conections. Still get the double NAT. Getting anoyed as I am ussally the one fixing IT issues for others.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Speedsk8
Tutor

This has been found to be a NAT issue from my provider and on that side I have no control so it will just be what it is till the new fiber makes it to my area.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Speedsk8

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Please describe your network setup. Do you have a public or private IP address? 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 5
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Could you please try to enable IP passthrough on MR1100 and see whether it will help to resolve your issue?

Thanks

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 3 of 5
Speedsk8
Tutor

It does not that was one of the first things I did. I have found that my NAT issue is from the providerside and that I have no control over so it will just have to wait till I can get on the new fiber they are running .

Message 4 of 5
Speedsk8
Tutor

This has been found to be a NAT issue from my provider and on that side I have no control so it will just be what it is till the new fiber makes it to my area.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7