× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Ethernet to Beyonwiz PVR

RObVDN
Aspirant

Ethernet to Beyonwiz PVR

I am looking to use my MR1100 to connect directly to my PVR using an ethernet connection, The latest Beyonwiz firmware sems to have weakened their WiFi drivers and my WiFi connection fails very quickly. Could you please tell me what the best way to do this is? Will I lose WiFi for my other devices?

Thanks,

Rob

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
RObVDN
Aspirant

Re: Ethernet to Beyonwiz PVR

I was able to connect an ethernet cable drirectly from the router to my Beyonwiz PVR without loss of WiFi capability for other devices. ICE TV is working well on the PVR now.

Reagrds,

Rob

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies

You might get better and quicker replies, and find other answers, over in the appropriate section for your device:

Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems

No need to repost there, unless you want to – that will just clutter up the place with duplicated messages – but you might find advice related to your hardware.

I have asked the Netgear moderator to move your message.

Message 2 of 5
RObVDN
Aspirant

Thanks. My problem has now been resolved and can be closed off.

Regards,

Rob

Message 3 of 5

@RObVDN wrote:

Thanks. My problem has now been resolved and can be closed off.

Regards,

Rob

You could help anyone who turns up later with a similar problem by explaining how you fixed your issue.

Message 4 of 5
RObVDN
Aspirant

I was able to connect an ethernet cable drirectly from the router to my Beyonwiz PVR without loss of WiFi capability for other devices. ICE TV is working well on the PVR now.

Reagrds,

Rob

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7