× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Grandma has NO idea how to set up Nighthawk LTE Hotspot 1100 router Need a lot of help!

Lisa21
Aspirant

Grandma has NO idea how to set up Nighthawk LTE Hotspot 1100 router Need a lot of help!

I live in the country and spend lots of $$$ for a basic package for satillite. My daughter told me to get this Nighthawk thing. She says I need to order a landline from Verizon (only company that is out where I live). She said I can set up to use that line on and save alot of money, but she has since deployed.I have not opened the box up. Can anyone talk to me like they would to their own grandmother. If this works I can drop my satillite dish that costs me about $115 per month.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 3
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Grandma has NO idea how to set up Nighthawk LTE Hotspot 1100 router Need a lot of help!

Hi @Lisa21

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Lisa21
Aspirant

Re: Grandma has NO idea how to set up Nighthawk LTE Hotspot 1100 router Need a lot of help!

I have had some help setting this hotspot up. Sometimes still my computer drops of fand my phone. But my big question is how do I get it to connect to my new printer wirelessly? My daughter gave it to me and she showed me what to do the printer and I wrote all the steps down. But it keeps saying my password is wrong. I printed out a sheet with info on it but do not understand it. All passed except I have an IP sddress as unchecked and a detailed IP set up unchecked. (????). It recongizes my epron printer and the  Network status column shows make and model and IP address and subnet and SSID (???). 

But shows signal strength poor when I the little black netgear box right next to it.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7