× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Help With LB1120 Hotspot Firmware Update

AndyB10
Aspirant

Help With LB1120 Hotspot Firmware Update

Hi, I have a LB1120 Hotspot with the current firmware of M18Q2_v12.09.163431

It was working perfectly for a few months untill a few days ago when I tried to access the web admin from the app on my iPhone on iOS 13.3.1 it wouldn't work, only when you manualy type 192.168.5.1 in a browser, which is a little inconvenient but not a huge problem, the second problem is when trying to update from either the app or the web admin on phone or computer it says "Update Error There was a problem updating your device. Please try again later." I've tried it multiple times for a few days and no matter what it doesn't work. My speeds are decent (around 10-15mbps) and haven't changed so I don't think that's the problem since I had no issues before. I've also tries factory resetting multiple times from the app, web admin, and the physical reset button, but it still has the same issues. Please help me fix this issue,

Thank you.

Model: LB1120|4G LTE Modem
Message 1 of 4
AndyB10
Aspirant

Re: Help With LB1120 Hotspot Firmware Update

Update: The Firmware Update is working again, I didn't change anything so I'm not exactly sure what the issue was, but I still can't access the web admin from the app, only using 192.168.5.1 .

Message 2 of 4
stephend1977
Aspirant

I'm having this same issue now. I have power and two signal bars and I'm thinking I need a firmware update but can't connect and there is now firmware updates on the Netgear support so how do I complete the firmware update with no support? This is very frustrating. Internet has been down since this morning and I have tried everything. I am still getting the "problem updating your device" error when searching for the firmware update. Please help?
Model: LB1120|4G LTE Modem
Message 3 of 4
stephend1977
Aspirant

Does anyone know how to fix this? I've been trying all day to no avail. My only internet option is the LB1120.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7